It's here ALREADY!!

Mar 26, 2007
I got my Coach PInk Suede Soho Hobo in the mail today!

:girlsigh:

I can't believe it! I ordered it off E-Bay Tuesday night at about 9 PM and here it is Friday morning and it's already here! I love good e-bayers! :tender:

I have a question though-- something I've never seen before on a Coach bag! On the creed patch in the corner it has a very faint stamp, but it's not an X, a + sign or an outlet bullet like we've seen-- it's a shield shape with a capital letter "N" inside the shield. Like I said it's very faint. Is this just another indication it wasn't purchased at a Coach store? Just curious! The little stamp won't photograph by the way.

Anyway I've enclosed a couple pics, :drool: I didn't have time to take any but it's soooooo pretty, I love this bag! She said it had a couple of dirt spots but it really is in very good shape-- I'm nail filing it now and it looks pretty much new again! $39 for this bag was unreal!!!!!:yahoo:

OK, I'm done gloating and preening now:girlsigh:

:drool:

Attachments

• 2660_1.JPG
    2660_1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 5673_d1.jpg
    5673_d1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 8a19_0.JPG
    8a19_0.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 80a7_1.JPG
    80a7_1.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 94
odd that the strap is different from the DD picture...must be one of those production changes...

Yeah, I noticed that and it concerned me too when I first purchased it, but now that it's in my hands I can definitely tell it's real!

What's funny is Coach sent me a replacement hangtag for my patent trim Demi today and everyone was right about them not sending the correct hangtags when you replacethem-- LOL, I requested a black patent one and I got plain black leather. Oh well! I'm just happy to have a hangtag for it.