It's HAMMER Time (the HAMILTON Leather club)!!!

My Hammie family so far. I hope it will multiply quickly !!! :P

Pearly Bronze & Pearly Rose Pink City & Pearly Rose pouch :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20150613_154058_resized.jpg
    20150613_154058_resized.jpg
    817.1 KB · Views: 625
My Hammie family so far. I hope it will multiply quickly !!! :P

Pearly Bronze & Pearly Rose Pink City & Pearly Rose pouch :biggrin:
Exquisitely beautiful, Peacebabe!!:loveeyes: Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your lovely Bal beauties!! :drool: May you carry them in vibrant health for years to come. :hugs:Hold on....I just noticed that something vital and indispensable is indeed missing...hmmmmmm what could it be?! I know...you need a RED Bal Hamilton...lol! :greengrin::graucho: I am saying a fervent prayer that your Hammie family will expand exponentially posthaste!!! :biggrin:

Beautiful!

Thanks dear !!! I have yet to use them. So scared i ll ruin them..... only for my smelling pleasure :roflmfao:

Exquisitely beautiful, Peacebabe!!:loveeyes: Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your lovely Bal beauties!! :drool: May you carry them in vibrant health for years to come. :hugs:Hold on....I just noticed that something vital and indispensable is indeed missing...hmmmmmm what could it be?! I know...you need a RED Bal Hamilton...lol! :greengrin::graucho: I am saying a fervent prayer that your Hammie family will expand exponentially posthaste!!! :biggrin:

Indeed !!!! Im hunting for the black & red hammie too !!! Also hunting for the 2014 Calf skin. May be able to score one in Mini Bowling. Finger cross !!! :P

Thanks dear !!! I have yet to use them. So scared i ll ruin them..... only for my smelling pleasure :roflmfao:

Indeed !!!! Im hunting for the black & red hammie too !!! Also hunting for the 2014 Calf skin. May be able to score one in Mini Bowling. Finger cross !!! :P
I completely understand and am deeply compassionate and empathetic...lol!! It's totally true that some precious Bals get relegated to the smelling, petting, caressing, and oogling only category for the most part...:roflmfao: I think most of us here have our basher Bals and our mini museum of precious Bals that are kept pristine and displayed and admired daily and either never, or very rarely ever, are taken out and about because we are just too paralyzed by anxiety and trepidation that we will somehow inadvertently ruin them. :sweatdrop:

I have finally managed to transcend this unrelenting terror for the most part and honestly do carry all (17 soon to be 18) Bals on a regular basis with only one notable exception. I feel exceedingly guilty admitting this and hope that you will forgive me, but the only Bal I have (it is in new condition and was purchased from Fashionphile...it suddenly popped up and I grabbed it the moment I saw it) that I have never carried is my Red Rouge Hamilton City. :shame:

The Hamilton bags are ostensibly very durable and resistant to showing wear, so I really must solemnly avow to take her out this weekend FINALLY and commence with carrying her on a regular basis. She is currently being displayed and admired in a magnificent, large antique cabinet with glass doors, mirrors and lights (found in the garbage/on the curbside on the streets of NYC by the way) and she is in dire need of a long overdue excursion. :lol:

Anyways, now that I know that you are assiduously searching for a Black, Red, and Calf skin Hammies, please know that I will definitely keep a watch out too and will help lend another pair of vigilant hawk eyes to facilitate your search. :graucho: I will PM you immediately should they serendipitously pop up, although please be aware that s.tighe is on this list too for the Black Hammie. :greengrin:

hahaha .... you are so right in what you are saying !!! I am so glad to know that im not the only "crazy" one !!! This is like a Bal OCD !!! I really hope to bring my babies out soon :P

A Rouge Hammie City is TDF !!! Big scored indeed :graucho: Please post mood shot when u are ready for the outing ;)

And yes, im aware that s.tighe is also in hunting mood, and im sure there are many hunting for it too! TIA for your help & happy "nursing" your babies ! Cheers :biggrin:

I completely understand and am deeply compassionate and empathetic...lol!! It's totally true that some precious Bals get relegated to the smelling, petting, caressing, and oogling only category for the most part...:roflmfao: I think most of us here have our basher Bals and our mini museum of precious Bals that are kept pristine and displayed and admired daily and either never, or very rarely ever, are taken out and about because we are just too paralyzed by anxiety and trepidation that we will somehow inadvertently ruin them.

I have finally managed to transcend this unrelenting terror for the most part and honestly do carry all (17 soon to be 18) Bals on a regular basis with only one notable exception. I feel exceedingly guilty admitting this and hope that you will forgive me, but the only Bal I have (it is in new condition and was purchased from Fashionphile...it suddenly popped up and I grabbed it the moment I saw it) that I have never carried is my Red Rouge Hamilton City.

The Hamilton bags are ostensibly very durable and resistant to showing wear, so I really must solemnly avow to take her out this weekend FINALLY and commence with carrying her on a regular basis. She is currently being displayed and admired in a magnificent, large antique cabinet with glass doors, mirrors and lights (found in the garbage/on the curbside on the streets of NYC by the way) and she is in dire need of a long overdue excursion. :lol:

Anyways, now that I know that you are assiduously searching for a Black, Red, and Calf skin Hammies, please know that I will definitely keep a watch out too and will help lend another pair of vigilant hawk eyes to facilitate your search. :graucho: I will PM you immediately should they serendipitously pop up, although please be aware that s.tighe is on this list too for the Black Hammie. :greengrin:

This is the 1st Bal bag I bought (pre-loved) and I am thrilled with it! I got it almost a month ago and have been using it ever since. The more I use it, the more I love it. I could kick myself for waiting so long to purchase one.

Here's my Hamilton in Glycine

Attachments

• 20151110_191707-1.jpg
    20151110_191707-1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 458
Thank you, ChowLover2! She is a beauty and I'm growing more fond of her every day.

Here's another photo of her! :smile:
OMG That first is to die for! The leather looks so soft and supple, nicer than the one on my rouge brique metallic edge city. Thank you for sharing pictures of your lovely first!
I hope I can find one like it someday! I hope Bal re-releases the hamilton collection without the metallic edge someday!

This is the 1st Bal bag I bought (pre-loved) and I am thrilled with it! I got it almost a month ago and have been using it ever since. The more I use it, the more I love it. I could kick myself for waiting so long to purchase one.

Here's my Hamilton in Glycine

Gorgeous bag and color! Use it well!!

On a side note-where does one find Balenciagas in Hamilton leather? I know the metal edge bags are Hamilton leather but would really prefer a plain city in hamilton leather like many of the lovely ones I have seen on this thread.

Gorgeous bag and color! Use it well!!

On a side note-where does one find Balenciagas in Hamilton leather? I know the metal edge bags are Hamilton leather but would really prefer a plain city in hamilton leather like many of the lovely ones I have seen on this thread.

Thank you!! I believe that the Hamilton bags are featured around the holidays. The colors are usually that seasons but they use different leather (goatskin vs. lambskin). Hope I helped!

Finally, the stars have aligned and I just happened to have time off on a non-rainy day and wasn't feeling super lazy!
I felt super lucky to have found this bag after just openly lusting after it a few posts before! Here is my new-to-me Black Hamilton First!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453909467.521138.jpg

Last edited: