It's HAMMER Time (the HAMILTON Leather club)!!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
I'm just WILD for this leather!! Over time, it becomes so wonderfully slouchy and wears much better than the Agneau (okay, IMO!). Figured I would get this party started with some of my Hamilton leather goodies!

The piece-de-resistance: 2012 Holiday Hamilton Coquelicot City with Gold Hardware! Notice that I also got the accessories (Key clip, Coin Purse, iPhone Case and Wallet). Yes .. I'm in :loveeyes::heart::hbeat: with this leather (either that or just plain :cray: !).

2012HamiltonRedCity_zps9267bac7.jpg

My apologies for the 'mess'; here are my other Hamilton "goodies" (quite a few of them from the 2011 Holiday Hamilton line)!

> Bordeaux Hamilton Coin Purse
> Bordeaux Hamilton Large Make-Up
> 2013 Coquelicot Hamilton GH "Money" Wallet
> Bordeaux Hamilton Mini-Mini Coin Purse (talk about a really rare find!)

20140109_172806_zps3344a796.jpg

Here's mine. This was taken a few weeks ago and it has since softened up even more. I am really enjoying using this one. It's understated, looks elegant and polished, and best of all I don't have to worry about it at all. It's been rained on, been on the floor (I know!) of a plane or two, been stuffed to bursting point with all my c*ap - and it still looks new.
A while back I said I wouldn't buy a new Balenciaga ever again. The right colour, and I'd make an exception for Hamilton leather.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394180298.952624.jpg