It's HAMMER Time (the HAMILTON Leather club)!!!

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
I get to join this club, first time getting this type of leather and I have to say I think this is the best Bal I've ever had/touched! WOW is all I can say! This is one of my all time favorite versatile, go-with-anything colors too! You can tell the leather is tough (yet slouchy!) Thanks for letting me share.

Gorgeous!

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
I get to join this club, first time getting this type of leather and I have to say I think this is the best Bal I've ever had/touched! WOW is all I can say! This is one of my all time favorite versatile, go-with-anything colors too! You can tell the leather is tough (yet slouchy!) Thanks for letting me share.

I have been eyening this bag! It's the velo right? Really really want a ME bag and weighing beteween city or velo and also between black or other neutral color.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I have been eyening this bag! It's the velo right? Really really want a ME bag and weighing beteween city or velo and also between black or other neutral color.

Yes, this is the Velo which is my favorite style Balenciaga. I find the City too small, the P/T too long and the Work too big. Like the story of the 3 Little Bears, this one is perfect! When I first opened the box and saw this beauty I thought that if I could only use one bag for the rest of my life, this would be THE ONE!!! I knew right away that she is a keeper! :yes::tup:

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Yes, this is the Velo which is my favorite style Balenciaga. I find the City too small, the P/T too long and the Work too big. Like the story of the 3 Little Bears, this one is perfect! When I first opened the box and saw this beauty I thought that if I could only use one bag for the rest of my life, this would be THE ONE!!! I knew right away that she is a keeper! :yes::tup:

Haha, lovely to hear! :biggrin: For me I like small bags since I tend to adapt how much I carry to how big the bag is...and then my back hurts if the bag is big...But I do love crossbody bags so I have been thinking about the velo or town with ME. But I think the Town is best with GH and the velo and city are great with ME.

The work is way too big for me and I do also think the PT is a little bit too long. I do have Hip, Day and City and love them all. And as you can see, I need a Velo or Town :smile: Have been looking at your bag at Mytheresa where they still have it.