It's gone all quiet on the UK front - any ??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ... deals out there that anyone wants to share with us UK'ers?

2. I'm afraid i don't have any - isn't it bad when all these good deals are in the US?
    If you hear about any, PM me!

3. they only thing I can really say is that I went to TK Maxx on Thursday, & they had a whole bunch of Furla & Charles Jourdan shoes in !! The Furlas were mainly tweed pumps in pinks or purples (soooo cute) but the charles Jourdans!! OMG!! I Loooooved them!!! I really really had to hold myself back from getting a pair of nude patent pumps (soo Gucci) with a silk bow on the toe. they were down to £45!! such a bargain. they furlas were about that too.

oh, & it as the Bournemouth ~ Castlepoint TK Maxx I went to.

other than that , flap all about at the mo :sad:

4. Cheers for the heads up Park Avenue - those pumps sound adorable. Can't believe you resisted.....

5. Me neither :sad: but am on a spending ban as I'm off to New York in 3 weeks! (three weeks today actually!! not that I'm counting or anything:biggrin: !! wooooohoooo!!)

I'll keep my eyes open for anything else fabulous though:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice