It's going to be a good bag week!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. NAP shipped my whiskey paddington this morning :love: I keep going to DHL.com to track it :lol: I hope it is worth the splurge. From what the paddy owners here say, it sounds like it!

Yesterday my dad and I went shopping for my stepmom's gift, and he took me to the LV store to look at the Speedy 25 I had asked him for Christmas. I think he bought it for me when we split up and he went to put some shopping bags in the car! I had posted a while back about my stepmom purchasing a fake Speedy (she didn't know it was fake) from eBay, and according to my dad, there was a problem and the transaction didn't go through and she was refunded her money. I suggested he could also throw in a Manhattan PM, but he gave me the 'dad' look, so I don't think I'll get that lucky :p

Now, which one to carry this Christmas? Well, I have two arms, so maybe I won't have to decide :lol:

If anyone gets a bag for Christmas, post pics! I want to see what Santa brings everyone :biggrin:

2. Enjoy your new bags! I'm so jealous!!! Who says you can't wear them both at once ;)

3. Carry the one your dad gives you not the one you gave yourself. Make him feel very special for being special to you. A parents dream.

4. Oh that is good bag news!! Enjoy!!

5. You are so right, and that is exactly what I'm going to do. I was (halfway) kidding about the two arms comment ;) My dad is the greatest, we've become very close over the last few years and I am so thankful for that!

6. You lucky gal Cristina!! ;)

7. I am waiting for Santa...or the damn Fedex man to deliver my asian embroidery saddle to Dior so they can call me and I can pick it up for xmas. Seriously I WANT THAT DAMN SADDLE. My SA called me today but it was to tell me about a watch :lol: I was like damn, I thought you were calling about my saddle :sad: Watch is good news too, but I'm more interested in the bag!

8. Cristina, be sure to SHARE your 2 lovely bags with us after Xmas! ;)

9. Of course! I am giving my mom a digital camera for Christmas, so I'll show her how to use it while taking pictures of the new bags in the process :biggrin: I'll be posting my (small) bag collection in the forum sometime soon. It's not much, but I :love: all of my bags.

10. Congrats, ladies! It's a good week for me too: received my green Fendi spy today, Banana Republic kempton poket satchel, and have a Gerard Darel black drape bag on the way!

11. Two bags..you are so lucky!
    Say..if I have $2000 to spend on purses. Should I get one bag I like from gucci which cost me $2000 or look and buy two purses with the same total amount. Decision decision..
    Any suggestion guys??
    I like classic handbag, elegant, but also stylist.

12. I would do some looking first, but if you still keep going back to the Gucci bag every time, then get it.