It's Friday Night!

doubtfulguest

Apr 7, 2007
norcal
Anyone else sitting on TPF, wishing there was something to do or somewhere to go?
Not that I don't love this forum, but going out once and awhile might be nice...

doubtfulguest

Apr 7, 2007
norcal
Out here on Pacific time its not even 10 p.m. When I lived in a more active area, it was much easier to find something to do...then not because I was always tired! Now that I don't have the option, I am incredibly bored and wish there was something other than the local dive bars!

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
I went out to happy hour for drinks and appetizers...now I'm done lol.

I am so tired on Fridays sometimes that I am often content with a happy hour-esque outing.

eponine03

Aug 28, 2007
I went out with my brother and his girlfriend, but they are both "early to bed" kind of people. They were done by 10:30!!! I watched some TV, went to the grocery store, and just got back on TPF. It's a slow Friday night :whistle:

cbetht

Jan 16, 2007
I drank too much last night and had a hangover all day so I'm staying in tonight! I'll go out tomorrow night and do it all over again!

doubtfulguest

Apr 7, 2007
norcal
^^I just drank a bottle myself. Husband just got home but some nachos doesn't make a good night out. I feel pretty lame but what are you gonna do?

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
^Same here drank half a bottle..went out for dinner...picked up a bottle of wine..it's been a loooong week...need to relax a little. :angel: