It's Friday, ladies......

I love this bag. Comfortable worn in hand, over the shoulder, and in the crook of the elbow. I cannot WAIT until it's all worn in and slouchy!!!!! :yahoo:

arv5.jpg

arv6.jpg

arv7.jpg

(Pardon the untidy restroom! For shame!!)

Congrats! It's so pretty. Which size is it? I love your shepherd/malinois BTW! He's so pretty.

It's the MM. The GM in person is waaaaaay too big - I'm talking luggage big. I am 5'4 on a good day, and even my SA said it looked ridiculous on me!

Thank you, that is our new baby Crosby. He is only 4 months old and is a MONSTER! He's a purebred German Shepherd. Quite the little terror, hehe.

Congrats on your new Artsy, it's gorgeous! I really like that bag a lot, Enjoy!
Maybe DBF won't notice?? LOL Good luck:sneaky:

Girl, I don't know how I will get away with this one. He comes home from playing hockey in t-minus 2 hours and counting - argh! It used to be that I could use the "oh this old thing? honey, i've had this for months" line on him, but now he is savvy and knows better. Plus, we both looked at/discussed in great length this bag at LV in Las Vegas back in Feb. Woops.... :P

Oh - interesting side note I meant to mention...

So LV's all over have been sold out of the Artsy, I guess. LV @ Scottsdale was sold out yesterday, but they just happened to get 3 MM's in today and 1 GM. They all sold out except for the MM on the floor. So when I walked in, I grabbed it and was carrying it around with me. I went to the back with my SA and set it down on the display case while we looked at some new wallets. Wouldn't you know it, two women walked over and one picked it up and said, "Ooooh I love this bag, it's just gorgeous!" So I dropped the wallet I was looking at, walked over to her (as she was walking away!!!!) and grabbed it from her and looked her dead in the eye and said, "Excuse me, this is mine," and walked away. Errr, claws much??? :shame: