It's Finally Here !!

Hotrod02

yahoo!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
OKAY,

WHOSE REALLY GONNA BUY THIS ? I THINK I MIGHT BUT $$$$$$$$$$$$$...........

CURIOUS,
CHA CHA

10330_B4PD-1_d2.jpg

It's beautiful but I wouldn't buy it. I like the bags with the blue trim too but I probably won't buy one of them either because I want my bags to be a bit more versatile and I'm concerned that the blue won't work for all seasons. Maybe that blue leather in a wristlet or something would be nice. Then you could own the color but not invest so much money into it. KWIM? Geesh, it's still sooo pretty! LOL!

The legacy shoulder bag says it'll be available in this color in February. Wonder if the Ali will be in pond too? Me and DH celebrate our 20th anniversary in March... he's been asking me what I want.... maybe a shoulder bag in pond??? (not as much $$ as the satchel!) And something slightly frivolous for an anniversary would be good, right?? :graucho:

The legacy shoulder bag says it'll be available in this color in February. Wonder if the Ali will be in pond too? Me and DH celebrate our 20th anniversary in March... he's been asking me what I want.... maybe a shoulder bag in pond??? (not as much $$ as the satchel!) And something slightly frivolous for an anniversary would be good, right?? :graucho:

I AGREE WITH YOU ,GIRLFRIEND !!!!!!!!!