It's Finally Here!

Oct 6, 2007
Hi everyone, I've been craving this Gerochristo ring ever since Prada Psycho showed us her beauty! I ordered this ring after seeing hers and checking out their items online. The ring I fell in love with is solid heavy sterling silver, all hand made and carved and originally was designed with a garnet, but I asked if I could replace it with an aquamarine and Evie and Pete were more than willing to ask Gerochristo to make the special order for me:wlae:so without further adieu here is my gorgeous Gerochristo aquamarine and silver ring!!

GR2.jpg
GR1.jpg
And here is a link to a stock photo because it's hard to get the detailing on the sides of my ring with my camera!
GR3.jpg

Last edited:
Your ring is totally gorgeous! Did you see it at a store or order the whole thing online? How did you know the size would be right? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is price range of rings? There were no prices listed on site. Enjoy it! I bet you get tons of compliments on such a unique jewelry item.

I ordered it online, they have an *bay store as well called athena's treasures and they specialize in custom made jewelry that's all made by hand using all old methods of jewelry construction...I think that was what drew me to their pieces because of the history and time they put into their jewelry's construction!! if you check out the store you'll see the prices of all their items:tup:

Thanks everyone, the more I wear it the more I really love it, for its size its incredibly comfortable I barely notice it on my finger even though it is quite heavy in size....I think my next purchase from athena's treasures will be something gold:graucho: they have really nice 18k and 22k that has been catching my eye aswell...

haha thanks Chrystal we most likely share similar style, I wouldn't say im too bohemian but I wanted a piece of jewelry that wasn't too shiny and full of gemstones. Most of my other rings are big gemstones or pave diamonds. I think this is more of an everyday ring that I could wear out at night too because of its size;) and I think knowing the detail and time that goes into Gerochristo jewelry really drew me to it aswell. Pete and Evie said that each ring made takes about a week!!

Last edited:
Candice0985 - Did you say you ordered from "Athena's Treasures"? Did you get sized in a different store to insure the fit? Would you recommend them and how long did it take to receive after ordering? Your ring is beautiful.

They sized it for me, as soon as I purchased it they emailed me and asked what size i would prefer, and I also decided I wanted an aquamarine instead of a garnet and they were very helpful with that as well. It took about 3 weeks for them to ship it and 3 days to arrive from Greece to Canada. They make everything from scratch for each order there isn't any pre made pieces that they alter for the customer; and it takes approximately 1 week per piece to make and they will email you when it is shipped out, but the norm is 3 weeks I think just judging from prada psycho because hers took about the same amount of time as well. It's worth it though because the prices are amazing and the quality is top notch...hope this helps:biggrin: