It's finally here!

nicoletchka

Budding Bag Addict
Jan 16, 2006
Oakland, CA
The gray blake I bought on-sale at thepursestore.com arrived yesterday! I'm searching desperately for the cable that connects my camera to the computer so I can post pic of it and my periwinkle blue zip clutch.

I love the blake. It's actually nearly a violet color, is this common for the gray shade of marc jacobs bags? Well, back to my search! Will post pics as soon as I can. :yes:

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
I saw this bag IRL today. It's very pretty and it has a lot of lavender in it. Marc does different things with his colors. The gray mix quilted tote seems to have olive and brown undertones.

Congrats on your bag!!

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
Congratulations on your new bag!!! I saw that blake IRL at the MJ store and Nords in SF and it is GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to see photos.

LoracNJ

Jan 10, 2007
I saw this bag IRL today also and it is gorgeous. Hopefully this will be on sale sometime soon.

nicoletchka

Budding Bag Addict
Jan 16, 2006
Oakland, CA
Still cannot find that darn cable for my camera! :cursing: If I can't find it by tomorrow I am stealing my boyfriend's camera, whether he likes it or not! :devil:

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Ooh!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! Does it have gold hardware? My SA from Neimans in TX called me yesterday and said she had one..it was 6-something.....can't remember the exact price..but I have it written down at work...Congrats!!!!

nicoletchka

Budding Bag Addict
Jan 16, 2006
Oakland, CA
It does have gold hardware. I was a tad put off at first when I saw how v.purplish it was, but I luuurve it now! Happy (early) Hannukah to me! I will put pics up by some time this evening.