It's Finally Here!! Python Cocker

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am now jburgh's bag twin :yahoo:

The Python Cocker finally arrived from Woodbury yesterday. I was very pleasantly surprised by the color. I thought it would have a much more cream-colored background. Instead the background is a beautiful warm tan :smile:

The most amazing thing about this bag is how incredibly sssoft it is. It almost feels like sssuede.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. With some of it's exotic cousins...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Wow, what a collection, Ranag! Congratulations!

4. WOW! did you hear the noise when i fell out of my chair!

5. Thank you Miss_FancyBags :flowers: I love Bottega exotics. They are incredibly well-made!

LOL doloresmia! :hugs:

6. Wow.... All are gorgeous and the new Cocker is a lovely addition. That is quite the exotic collection. Do you have any birdie BV?

7. Nothing short of amazing!

8. ooooohhh......LOVE python! Congratulations, she's beautiful!

9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love exotics and you have a wonderful collection. Congrats!

10. Congrats! It's absolutely stunning! I saw the cocker at Woodbury and she really is so gorgeous irl.

11. wow! that collection is out of this world!

12. oohhh gorgy exotic fam you have there!

13. Hey twinsey! I found out the color is called Biscotti and our bags are from S/S 2006. I am really impressed with the quality of BV exotics. You are right, this python is so soft. Love your Karung bag with the lucite handle, too. The little swivel hook closure is cool!

14. Amazing collection!!..and congrats on your new arrival..;)

15. Wow! Nice exotics collection, Ranag! Wish we could see yours and Baggiana's exotic collection together or side by side. This is a beautiful bag and one I've admired.