It's finally here!! *pics!*

I feel like people really stereotype us because of the car we drive. My bf actually told me he doesn't dare to woo me because when he saw my car, he thought i was too uppity for him. Luckily, it worked out fine. I just feel like there is nothing wrong with having a nice car if we can afford it. How much you pay is definitely how much you get, quality wise. Don't get me wrong, i don't think that say a Toyota or Nissan is more inferior than a Mercs. IT just caters to different crowds.

I know so many people who don't care about the car they drive because it's just not a big deal. For me, it's not so much the brand or anything, but it's definitely the option and how well made it is. And fortunately for me, the BMW gives me what i'm looking for! But because i'm young(er) than most people my age who has purchased their own cars. I get SO MANY dirty looks! The "Daddy probably bought that for her" not, wow she actually worked her ass off for it. Owell! I don't care. I love my baby.

Couturegrl, I know that we can only tint 50% - give a little? I'm in Vancouver, BC though. And the dealership will do it for me too. :smile:

LOL I bet you get lots of dirty looks! I am preparing myself for some as well. I am paying for my this car, insurance, EVERYTHING (a first for me) but my dad is co-signing for me.:yes:

I am only 23, but alot of my friends have nice cars...some pay for them, some don't. I am proud though (and you should be too!) that I am young and paying for my (I'll get it in July!!) new Bimmer!!:heart: