It's Finally Here: Beige Inclusion Bracelet GM (Plenty Of Pics)!

JoJo_LV_Lover

Purse Addict To The Core!
Jun 14, 2006
I thought I would have never gotten to see this bracelet!
I ordered it about 3 weeks ago from Elux and it was delivered to the wrong address! :nuts: Needless to say it has been quite frustrating and scary to the point I almost lost hope...but it is finally here! :yahoo:

When I first opened it I didn't know what to think.... I opened it inside of my car as I couldn't wait till I reach work :upsidedown:
Anyways, I feel like I have mix emotions about this bracelet.
It is huge! But I don't think that's the problem...I think it's how thick the clear part is. Also, I can see the bubbles inside...LOL...although I don't think that bothers me much.

I do have a question for Inclusion owners, do you see the bubbles inside the clear part? Also, the gold LV conffetti (for lack of better word), do it have rust like spots?

Upon close inspection, I noticed that some of the gold confetti has flaws. I don't know how to explain it so i better post a pic (like I don't have enough pics attached :P ).
Please look at these pics and tell me if any of you can see this in your inclusion items:
DSC02278.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02253.JPG
    DSC02253.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC02255.JPG
    DSC02255.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC02256.JPG
    DSC02256.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC02258.JPG
    DSC02258.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC02259.JPG
    DSC02259.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC02264.JPG
    DSC02264.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02266.JPG
    DSC02266.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC02249.JPG
    DSC02249.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC02250.JPG
    DSC02250.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC02251.JPG
    DSC02251.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 178
Beautiful!!!

Heehee.. my dream is to have a GM and a PM to wear at the same time!

Anyways... to answer your question.. I don't have a bracelet so I can't say for sure.. but I do have the hair clip and the clear plastic part on that is thinner and less curved than the bracelet, however, I think they sort of similar that I can try and answer your question..:smile: I would think the bubbles may be normal since I'm assuming they pour the plastic into a mould so bubbles may be inevitable.

As for the discolourations on the gold confettis... none of my confettis on the hair clip have that change in colour that I see on your photo. :sad:

But I would never ever be able to see that while you're wearing a bracelet. The only reason I see it is because you pointed it out and you have a super close up snapshot! So if you love it and you yourself won't worry about it.. like it doesn't bother you, then I think it doesn't matter. It looks great on you! I would think it'd only be a problem if you know that fact may keep on bugging you to the point where you won't enjoy the bracelet or you won't wear it!

Congrats on the new addition!!! :tender:

Hmm... I have 2 inclusion bracelets - a black pm and a beige pm - and while the monograms aren't discoloring, there are alot of bubbles. At first it bothered me, but I got over it.

The bracelet looks great on you! The GM was by far too big for me, but I have teensy tiny wrists and hands - so it looked silly. I think it looks good on you, but if you feel it's too big, why not sell it and get a pm?

i think they confetti has began to tarnish maybe you should exchange for a new one? if you dont want to go through the ordeal it is not noticeable when you wear it. no on would pay attention as they would be focusing on your beauty!