It's double reveal time!

KerriKatherine

Loves Her 'Triple P'
O.G.
Mar 7, 2008
First, I wanted to thank everyone for all of their help over the last couple of days...I really appreciate it!

Second, my puppy would like to welcome you to a double reveal...
FullSizeRender6.jpg

And here they are! My lovely SA just pulled these out because they are a size 35...turns out that they were the last pair from the Paris/Dallas collection. I adore Chanel flats and these are just darling, with the pointed cap toe and the gold camellia. They are going to be my 'formal' flats. I'm also happy that these are calfskin and not lambskin. Please ignore the random blonde dog hair in the first picture!
FullSizeRender2.jpg
FullSizeRender3.jpg

And mod shots, in case these are helpful to see on an actual foot.

FullSizeRender4.jpg
FullSizeRender5.jpg

A back view for reference...
FullSizeRender9.jpg

And a comparison shot with my navy iridescent calfskin coco pleats mini! That's DF holding the two bags... it was a rough night, haha... for my wallet!
FullSizeRender8.jpg

Thanks again for everyone's input on the colour! :biggrin:

Exciting!! Gorgeous shoes, classic choice, congrats x
Those are great shoes and an adorable mini! Congrats and enjoy your goodies!
Adorable puppy!! Congrats on your new beautiful goodies!!

Thank you (and yes, she thinks so too... she thinks she's a puppy, but she's five and a half now!)

wow really love your coco pleats mini too! Congrats!

Thanks! It's pretty much like a rectangular mini, so it makes me feel like I have both.

My god, I love those shoes!!!! I guess they stash previous season shoes at the back too. Great buys!!! both items are amazing. Congrats!!

They do. I would love to just hang out in their stockroom for an afternoon... you never know what you'll find back there! Even the SAs are surprised from time to time.

Oh big congrats on both! Those shoes are TDF. Sometimes I wonder what they're holding in the back where we can't see...:thinking: I think you're pretty lucky to get those! And your Mini is so gorgeous!