It's DAY day!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh gals I just called the store my greige DAY has arrived.:yahoo: I will feed the baby and travel over there this afternoon. I'm so excited hope it will be wonderful!

Keep your fingers crossed!:yes:

2. Yayyy... you go chica! :nuts::yahoo: Post photos!! :wlae::wlae::wlae:

3. ooh i'm so excited for you - cant wait to see your pics !

4. Pics please. Congrats:yahoo:

5. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you! ENJOY!

6. Congratulations! (Does it seem to be a boy or a girl?)

7. Oooooh yay!! pictures, please :yes:

8. yay i can't wait to see the pictures, a greige Day sounds divine! CONGRATS!

9. I would say more of a boy...:P
    Seriously I just got home and took some quick pics so sorry for the quality.
    I'll take some more pics tomorrow with natural light!
    But I'm soooooooooo excited, this bag is a DREAM, :yahoo: sometimes gambling does pay.
    I would say it's a little more gray ("boy") than beige ("girl") but it does depend on the lightning.
    The leather is wonderful a little thinner than my camel more like the RV but even softer and just so yummy. I just want to padd it all the time!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

DSCN3589.jpg DSCN3582.jpg DSCN3585.jpg
  10. OMG IT'S REALLY BEAUTIFUL! GRRRREAT LEATHER BABY BOY!
    You know what we really miss now? A FAMILY PIC! Don't you think so?

11. ^^ congrats catcat, he's so handsome ;)

12. Soooooooooo great, in all his masculine glory! congrats Catcat, gambling does pay off sometimes ;)

13. Familypic will come as soon as the other "little" one comes in...:yes:

By the way the baby I had to feed before travelling to the shop was a real one, my 10 1/2 old cutie (he's the only one who knows about mommys latest purchase...baby and I have our secrets :P )

14. Mr. Greige is gorgeous!!! The leather looks fabulous. Congratulations!:yahoo:

15. ^ wow really yummy leather, congrats!