It's coming early!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So glad you get your goodies early! Can't wait for pics!

2. Congrats! I have the signature wristlet in crimson and the leather is such a beautiful red. Can't wait for pics.

3. ^^ Of course I will post pics tonight! I bought this wristlet having never seen it in the store...so I hope I like it! heheh

Evidently FedEx left it at my garage door! (luckily - we are set back very far from the street so I'm not worried - but still! Odd! I'm psyched though - don't have to go to the FedEx facility to pick it up! Now THAT'S a nightmare)

I called hubby - who was out Christmas Shopping today...and told him not to drive over my box when he pulled into the garage!

4. I dont know what it is with FedEx these days...I had a cell phone coming, came quicker than i expected, BUT they left it infront of the garage...luckliy my dad was pulling in when the truck was leaving. Good thing my dad didnt run over my phone.

I can't WAIT to see the pictures btw!!!

5. Oh I will! Thanks!

I dunno if it's the holidays or what...but I'm diggin' red right now.

6. Red is an awesome color! Congrats!

7. Congratulations.

8. oooh yay congrats! I hope your hubby was home.. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

9. oh, that color IS wonderful! much better than on the site! enjoy in good health girl!