Jimmy Choo It's calling me.....make the voices stop!

_bella_

wannabe cloggie
O.G.
Nov 11, 2007
Maybe it's just because it's on sale, but the Camel Talia on jc.com is really really calling my name.
The problem is, I bought myself an Alex and a pair of Yukon boots for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore gifts for myself, till Christmas. :lol:
What do you guys think of it? I like it because it's a very neutral color, size, and shape. An every day kind of bag with a color that can go almost year round. :girlsigh:
Oh yeah, did I mention it's on sale? :sweatdrop:

I have a Talia in the milk chocolate glitter calf color. It is an unusual bag style. I am a shoulder bag gal and I really like how it nestles nicely under the arm. Go for it!

Hi _bella_, go for it!!! What do you think of the Yukon boots so far?? Could you pls. post some action pics? Those boots are on my sale wish list, I hope they haven't sold out by then. Jburgh, could you pls. post some pics of the milk chocolate glitter calf of yours, it sounds yummy!

You better buy it before I do
I was hoping someone would to save me from myself! :whistle:

I love the boots. VERY comfortable and very warm without making my feet feel sweaty and cramped. If you have a chance to try them on, do. My best friend tried them on and she has very skinny calves and they slouched a lot.
It's a busy day today but I'll try and get some pics later.

I was hoping someone would to save me from myself! :whistle:

I love the boots. VERY comfortable and very warm without making my feet feel sweaty and cramped. If you have a chance to try them on, do. My best friend tried them on and she has very skinny calves and they slouched a lot.
It's a busy day today but I'll try and get some pics later.

Okay, thanks for the info, bella. Might have to erase them from my wish list, my calves are probably too skinny for them too:tdown:. I depend on the JC site so no opportunity to try them on.

I don't know if it helps at all, but I measured my calves and they are around 13.5 inches, or a little more than 34cm. Over jeans they are just right, and over stockings or tights they are loose but not slouchy.