It's bright. It's light. It's PLUME-tastic!

Thanks suo, BirkinLover77, glamourbag and snarfy!!! I love this orange color! It makes me feel so happy just looking at it. I've decided to call her Miss Sunkiss. :lol:

I think eventually I need to expand my horizon and add some pinks and blues. There's time for that yet but for now I'm just orange with happiness. :amuse:

:woohoo:Congratulations on your beautiful, orange Plume! I loooove her! The Brandebourgs twilly cw is just the perfect icing on the cake! Wow, this was a majorly great find! I am not that familiar with the Plume myself, but I think the handles fold down? Does it also come with a shoulder strap? I apologize for so many questions, but I think your Plume is just amazing!! If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would love to see modeling pictures! Please, please (pretty please) post them for us!!! So happy for you!:smile:

Here are some pics of Miss Sunshine in action--one I used my K strap as a shoulder strap (fits quite nicely). Sorry they're a bit blurry, just quickly took snaps after getting home. For reference I'm 5' 1" on 5" platform heels. I'm also including a shot of my Drag 37 for comparison. I'll post more drag action pics in my other drag thread.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 82
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 79
  • photo-13.JPG
    photo-13.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 78
  • photo 5 - Version 2.jpg
    photo 5 - Version 2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 78
Wonderful story and a fulfillment of listening to your heart. I think you've been well blessed and lightning struck you twice indeed.
Thank you, Jadeite! I'm very very lucky!! I also feel blessed to have twin DDs. They're still little but I feel like now I'm building my little H collection to pass on to them. I do hope they'll be into purses and H when they grow up but at least this thought makes me feel less guilty about my H obsession. :biggrin:

Thanks, Couture Coco! Your Plume and Drag were my inspiration. :loveeyes: I still think there's room in my life for a 32 Plume, may be in rouge H?? :graucho: For now I'll enjoy my 2 bags. I just did Docride's Meltonian treatment on Miss Drag so I can finally take her out for a spin (it's been raining almost daily here and there that I couldn't take her out before).

:blush::flowers: Did you waterproof too? You look fabulous! That's exactly how I planned to wear a 28 Plume if I ever find one. I do it for the 32 when travelling :biggrin: