It's breathtaking**presenting my Chanel RED CAVIAR JUMBO w BIJOUX CHAINS...PICS~~

OMG - I can't decide which is more gorgeous ... your lil guy or the purse! I think LIL GUY wins by a nose. Both are gorgeous and I'm glad he approves of your new purchase!

CONGRATS

hehehe *does the 'yay' icon* weee! i'm soooo happy for you, Celia! you well deserve this! i can absolutely imagine the kinda clothes and shoes (you just have to get those at OP LOL) you will wear with that juicy red hottie! and and and omg little prince is sooo cute! he'll grow up into a handsome boy and remember what i told you? if i have a daughter, we'll matchmake them yeah? LOLLL! post modeling piccies pleaseee, i'm totally drooling already! you're sucha lucky duck :graucho: wowieee

LOL....i love that icon....also my favourite:Pthanks BABE;)

talkin abt those at OP, i've been droolin:drool: since when i'm back hm...such a torture as i've been thinkin abt those so much even in my dreams....very addicted leh:Push:

No worries i remember what we have talked abt, if u have a daughter, will matchmake them,:okay:how's dat sound:heart:

I will post modeling pics after my cam battery is charged, so sian everything the batt got flat so fast:flowers:

OMG - I can't decide which is more gorgeous ... your lil guy or the purse! I think LIL GUY wins by a nose. Both are gorgeous and I'm glad he approves of your new purchase!

CONGRATS

U are so cute:girlsigh:

Thanks as always, u are right my little boy WINS no matter how i love my bags...i'm a bag addict:lol::lol:

Celia your DH is so sweet! And I just had a thought. Those sling backs totally match your red Jumbo! The soles do at least...LOLLLLL I'm sure C will totally agree

hehe....i really like those sling backs, very FAB n imagine with my red jumbo....it makes me :drool::drool:

Oh mine, the red soles conquer the world...LOL

Oh yea, forgot to post my black baby cabas that i rec'd on tue, here is the pic wif my red jumbo;)

Here are the modeling pics:love:
kif3074xs8.jpg

kif3077sy5.jpg