It's been so quiet around here lately...what are you planning to buy this fall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love the Bordeaux color!
    As for me, I don't really have my eye on anything. I recently got my first Treesje - a Magnolia and LOVE it! I may want another Magnolia or two, but nothing from the Fall arrivals I think. I'm trying by best to be good...

2. I'm waiting on the holiday releases, the mini asher twist in purple sounds intriguing :P

3. ^^I'm trying to be good too...I really should not buy anything else until 2011!

aznkat, the asher twist sounds really cool too...can't wait to see it.

4. I'd love a Magnolia if I could lay my hands on one. But I bought an Asher a few weeks ago and since I have several bags to rotate I'm not thinking of buying this side of Christmas. Of course these could be famous last words!

5. I have a Navy Mini Asher coming tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

6. I'm actually waiting to buy a bag from the holiday..... I adore some of the styles especially the Metro Twist Hobo - it may be my first purchase ever in a neutral color such as Stone just because it looks gorgeous...still undecided on color. I also love the Treesje Harley as well...so we'll see! I think the holiday line is SO beautiful and elegant!

7. Congrats BH! Is this your first asher?

grkbella, I really like the metro twist hobo too in stone. That's the one bag that really caught my eye out of the holiday collection.

8. I would love to have the Magnolia. Someday she'll be in my arms. :love:

9. oooh grkbella be sure to share what you get!

i've special ordered the dark purple magnolia from AA, but it won't be ready until march... I can't wait!

10. We can't wait to see!! :P

11. I love my gray mini asher so much, I plan on getting one in navy as well :biggrin:

12. I've been wanting another mini asher - the one in smokey red. The color is so beautiful, but knowing that the color transfers just makes me keep my wallet tightly closed. (AA has it for such a great deal right now...)

I would love, love, love to get my hands on a cream mini-magnolia. {{sigh}}

13. I know. If asteralice would mark navy down to the same price as the smokey red I would have already bought it!!