It's been snowy...work is horrible...H has been boring until...(reveal)!

WooooW!! You are so so lucky. :yahoo:They are so so so so so beautiful!!:heart:
Congratulations!!:tup::tup::tup:

attachment.php

attachment.php

:woohoo: YAY! I've been waiting to see these - the VL is even better than I imagined, HM! And the chevre is most definitely worth the wait! C'mon, admit it - the search is half the fun, non? ;) CONGRATS!!

Many thanks to everyone for letting me share!! :flowers: DH actually came with me to pick this one up and EVEN he likes the brique. Vache liegee is really so phenomenal. It's definitely heavier and super sturdy. This puppy will NEVER slouch, even if Jane Birkin herself tromped on it!!

medusa, I think her first 35 is BBB GHW (*drool*). And I totally agree with you that chevre (especially chevre in noir) doesn't photograph well. It's so much be stunning in person!

MsPiggy is correct. My first 35 was a BBB w/ GH. Nice memory!
Medusa, I am definitely more a 30cm girl, so this brique is my second and last 35. They are making goat still, but mostly coromandel. You are also correct on the black chevre. It's so much prettier in real life. :heart: Very difficult to capture the true depth of both bags in pics.

Both are so beautiful!!!!! I love the color on VL, and not forgetting my fav look leather chevre.

Super mega congrats to you hermesmonkey :smile:

hermesmonkey, modelling pics please both bags!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
I love the picture of all that snow in your part of Alaska, is the famous rock under the snow? :P
Yes mspiggy has an amazing memory!

wow, they are both spectacular, they are so unique! I am gaga for VL in any color, but I particualrly love brique, it's like a chameleon, goes with everything, dressy or casual! What a great "pick-me-up" for the winter blahs! enjoy in great health!

trishaluvslv: This color is really amazing. The pictures do not do her justice. I wanted something that could span 4 seasons and be either casual or moderately dressy. There is only so far a 35 can go in the dressy dept. 35cms are tough for me as they look large for my height. Brights colors were out, I'm not a brown girl, I'm already yellow, so gold was a no for me....doesn't leave much. Raisin was another idea, but I wouldn't use raisin in the summer. Brique just fit the bill to a tee. The vache was a no brainer.

only the best will do for you, huh, hmonkey? congrats twice over! that 30 black chevre is tdf. how long did you have to wait for your brique to come? didn't you just order that last year?

only the best will do for you, huh, hmonkey? congrats twice over! that 30 black chevre is tdf. how long did you have to wait for your brique to come? didn't you just order that last year?

Kelly32: At these prices, only the best will do for all of us! yup, the brique was just ordered last year. To be honest, it's the first time ever that I had gotten a confirmation that something was actually in process. Even after receiving that news, I didn't really believe it. I figure, I'll believe it when I see it. My SA was really on top of everything. The chevre took much less time, a few months or so. I have been moaning about chevre mysore for all these years. I figured I would be able to get one that was just right without ordering. Man was I wrong! Kudos to my SA! They knew that I wanted mysore and not coromandel. I think they were sick of hearing me moan on about this stupid black bag...it was a "pity party for Monkey order". :P