It's been snowy...work is horrible...H has been boring until...(reveal)!

I also have another something to share with you. You know when you are faced with deciding between bags and there is this voice saying "get the more unusual bag, you can always get the basic bag whenever you want". Well, "whenever you want" has turned into a 6 year quest that FINALLY ended a few weeks ago, just before Christmas. I'm not kidding. Even my friends were telling me "just get the togo, just take the freakin togo one". I was shown several of this type, and there was always something wrong: bad stamp, bad handle, weird corners, horrid spine, u name the problem, I saw it. When I got the call, I figured, "ah, there will surely be something wrong". Well, it was PERFECT.

Here she is: 30cm Black Chevre Mysore w/ PH Sorry for the late reveal. I took these pics a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• mysore2.jpg
    mysore2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:
Brique vache liegee??????:faint:
:nuts:
:faint:

Was this a PO or an SO???
Nobody will ever guess this, so I won't even tease. Here she is, my second and last 35cm birkin: Brique Vache Ligee w/ PH. So worth the wait. :heart:
attachment.php

wow, they are both spectacular, they are so unique! I am gaga for VL in any color, but I particualrly love brique, it's like a chameleon, goes with everything, dressy or casual! What a great "pick-me-up" for the winter blahs! enjoy in great health!

Congrats on 2 stunning bags, hermesmonkey. But my heart is with the Chevre Mysore one. Lucky you as it's so difficult to find this anymore. So they are still making goaty bags? This particular one must have truly captured you as I thought you like black with ghw?

attachment.php