It's been snowy...work is horrible...H has been boring until...(reveal)!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's January in my part of Alaska and this is what it was like this weekend. Usually, I do my reveals in the garden, but not this one...

Attached Files:

• 01.jpg
      01.jpg
      File size:
      21.8 KB
      Views:
  2. yay!!

3. :nuts::nuts::nuts:

4. Live Reveal!!! I'm here :yahoo:

5. Nice.

6. Usually January is full of great things...New ideas, new budgets at work, new everything. This year, it has been like the twilight zone so far and it's only a few weeks in. How to cure the randomness that is going on?? Go to H!!

Wandered in, there was nothing. ugh. I even looked at scarves that I have no idea how to tie...nothing. H soap?? who am I kidding. Get out of H and drive slowly home in the snow before you get trapped in with all the crazies.

Instead I go to buy a lipstick.:yes: When in doubt, there is always lipstick. I get home...only to see a voicemail JUST before dinner...freakin att..I would have gotten the call if I had verizon!

7. ATT sucks, but the iphone is genius.

So?

8. OOOH I'm still in time YES YES YES

9. :popcorn:

10. You know, I have a vision of that snowy scene above with the verizon crowd shivering away.

11. Oooh!! Can't wait! Should be good!

12. The message was, "Hi Monkey, it was great seeing you. Guess what showed up." I was like :faint:..I JUST got home and I was just there!!!! So I had to wait to get her.

Attached Files:

• b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      24.7 KB
      Views:
  13. Excited to see what ya got!

14. :popcorn: :popcorn:

15. Nobody will ever guess this, so I won't even tease. Here she is, my second and last 35cm birkin: Brique Vache Ligee w/ PH. So worth the wait. :heart:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• b8.jpg
      b8.jpg
      File size:
      28.2 KB
      Views:
    • b6.jpg
      b6.jpg
      File size:
      23.8 KB
      Views: