It's been over 6 months - Purse Ban is over

Mar 21, 2007
So I'm thinking of buying the Trevi PM. I have the Monogram Speedy 25 and the Neverfull MM along with a Vernis Reade PM. My friends are telling me that I have enough Monogram, but I was never really a Damier fan until I saw the Trevi. :drool:

Trevi PM owners, what do you think - do you wear it more as a shoulder bag or a hand held -Pro's and con's? I need your advice. Thanking you in advance.

I love mine. I wear it more as a handbag because I just love the look of carrying a bag in your hand (or the crook of the arm). But, I do use the strap when out shopping or when the kids are with me. I really don't think you can go wrong with the Trevi. It's just a great functional gorgeous bag. There are no cons and it will add to your collection nicely. Good Luck deciding!!

Trevi is an awesome bag I too use it has a handbag mostly but I have switched it shoulder when my hands are full it is totally comfortable either way go for it you won't regret it

I bought it because I love the idea of it being handheld and shoulder bag ... unfortunately I returned it because I found the opening was a little too small and constricted. My hands, rings and whatever I put and pull out of it was getting scratched by the zipper ... so I went for the mc rita instead. Good luck!