It's been nearly a year- and I'm BACK!!

Welcome back!!! I've missed your reveals.

Love the Hampton flap, beautiful color and it has such a great slouch. Looks fabulous on you! Nice wallet too!

love all the details of this bag. especially the chain strap, tassel, and front pocket!
21.jpg

22.jpg

and what a coincidence it was to find this bag! i had been CRAVING python like crazy... went to the outlet and scored this beauty
the details are amazing!!! i absolutely adore this bag!!
Metallic Python Drawstring Kristin
6-13.jpg

5-8.jpg

4-7.jpg

3-11.jpg

2-21.jpg

last but not least. ....
i found a black croc maggie at my outlet- so i snatched it up. but it seemed really small... so i went on a hunt for large black maggie- no luck. so i got black croc carryall... i didn't relly like it .. so i brought it back and got grey croc carryall.. still no good... maybe that style just isn't for me. went to return it and saw one bone croc maggie on clearance for $215. brought her home. my things fit perfectly in her- and her tags are off! she's a keeper!
16-2.jpg

17-1.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

I adore that flap! It's so different from any styles I have and it looks nice and roomy.

(Based on what I can see, I'm totally jealous of your closet!)

The Python Hobo is amazing!!! Passed that up at my outlet and am regretting it now.

Love the bone color of the Maggie. Your bags look great on you!

Congrats!!!

Welcome back!

Everything is SO amazing and looks fabulous on you!!! I must say, I've never been a fan of the Hamptons Flap until I just saw your modeling pics. WOW!!!

Thank you sooo much everyone!!! All of
My bags have already neen used !! I love them all so much!! But tge Hamptons Flap is definately my fav!!
Pursedove ive loved this bag since i first saw it in an In Style magazine before it was released. Evrn more now that its mine. LOVE it!!!