It's been nearly a year- and I'm BACK!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't purchased anything from coach in a while. I actually took my huge collection down to just ONE coach bag for a minut there. but thses new bags AND outlet steals brought me back. i made some great buys at the outlet the last 2 weeks. anyone around?

2. yay im here!!!

3. Yes, ma'am! Let's see!!!

4. Me! Would love to see!

5. wowo u made me wait along time for this -but I am ready ;)

6. G, YOU ARE BACKKKK!!

Me me me! OMG I have that same Hamptons Vintage Hobo on my wishlist! Bettah watch out..hahaha :P

Oh and Ian/Damon :drool: :drool:

7. YAY!! first up is a NON outlet buy- it sold out and I was bummed- luckily my friend had one BNWT and let me buy it off of her!
    Walnut Hamptons Flap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. LOVE the versatility
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. k... now the outlet stuff...
    scored this awesome necklace. it's so neat- i love it!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. LOVE the Hamptons Flap

11. Love the cross-body style modeling!

12. i totally scored on this- i have been in the market for a new wallet. and i am a sucker for leopard print things!. almost paid FP for this- but got it for only $75 at the outlet!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Great modeling pics of the Hamptons Flap!!!! Wow!

14. Hamptons flap is really pretty. Looks great on you and I love all the compartments. I know it's been revealed a couple times but it always surprises me how much bigger it is when it's modeled rather than when it's pictured by itself.

Great necklace too!

15. I wasn't in the market for anew purple bag because i had just gotten one- but i saw this and HAD to have it!!! i loved it so much i returned the other purple bag i just got!
    Raisin Brynne!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]