Its been forever ladies and I got some new girls :)

Jan 4, 2008
:biggrin: Hi ya ladies :smile: I have had a ton of stuff happen this past year and have been just out of contact forever but Im back :nuts: I just got back from a coach run this last week, got my internet on today and had to come show you all my new ladies :graucho: It was a killer shopping day for me at the coach outlet in Lincoln city! Plus i decided to get a shelf to display my pretties on since I was tired of them being all bagged up and hidden :tdown: so as soon as I can get my pictures to upload properly I will show you :smile: cant wait to see all of your new additions as well :yahoo:

Umm...what happened?

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps pics should get uploaded to Photobucket or wherever BEFORE we make our reveal threads? That is what I do...it is a lot easier. LOL!

Still, cannot wait to see what you have, and welcome back! :biggrin:

so sorry girls, but my kids are driving me up the wall on top of the fact that this uploader doesn't seem to want to take my pictures :sad: I promise i will make it here soon, hopefully today! its been FOREVER and a day longer then being on here since i used PB, not sure i even remember my account :-s