'It's Been Awhile' Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After going through a breakup last year, getting a new LV has not been on my radar. Went into the boutique for the first time in a long time today and walked out with something very unexpected.

Anyone around?

2. Here! ;)

3. Im here

4. Here!

5. Here

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464586244.373114.jpg

7. Hope things are better for you! Can't wait to see!!

8. Here...

9. I'm here! :biggrin:

10. The excitment is causing me immense pain! Speedy?

11. I'm like... an hour late for work now. Please hurry and reveal so I can go to work :biggrin: Sitting here with bated breath!

I'm going to get fired because you've left us all hanging :cry::crybaby:

12. This is like... when two people are making love and one of them finishes, stands up and walks away before the other has had a chance to finish.

The one lying there is all like 'uhmmm, don't leave me hanging! get back here and finish what you started!'

Sorry to hear about your breakup. Were you planning on buying when you went in to the boutique or did something catch your eye and you couldn't resist?

13. Sorry! Got caught up with something!

Another hint:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464604057.055126.jpg

14. Haha! Sorry about that!

I just intended on looking when I went in, but I finally tried this on after eyeing it on TPF and on the website, and fell in love.

15. Looks like everyone is snoozing, so I'll get to it.
    Last hint before the reveal.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464604745.242961.jpg