It's Been Awhile But I'm Back in Bal City!

I actually just recently started using my black city, after owning it for close to five years. It is so buttery soft and I really do love it more now than when I first received it.

I'm sorry this took so long...traffic was horrible on the way home from the LV boutique.

Here is my newest addition!

View attachment 2465016
Followed you from the Dior sub-forum. I have to say.... this is a beautiful bag, well-made and the leather looks durable. The gold accents really sets it off. Bal did not make my list of top designer bags to own, however after seeing this and one I saw at NM a month ago.. is starting to make a believer out of me.

Followed you from the Dior sub-forum. I have to say.... this is a beautiful bag, well-made and the leather looks durable. The gold accents really sets it off. Bal did not make my list of top designer bags to own, however after seeing this and one I saw at NM a month ago.. is starting to make a believer out of me.

Same here.

I am definitely not a Bal oldie. I just started collecting in 2012/2013. The lamb is not the best when you compare it to Chanel/Dior's lamb so I'm not a fan of the regular bags. However I cannot deny the chance to buy chèvre leather--soooo much better! I am definitely keeping a lookout for future chèvre released from Bal!