It's Been a While . . . Reveal Time!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
It's been quite a while since I've done a proper reveal. I recently added a few new MJ things to my collection and thought I'd share them here. Anyone wanna see?:graucho:

The first thing I have to share, I bought a few weeks ago. I have an older one of these, but the key ring is attached to the wrong side of the case, so if you pull your keys out, you have to leave the case unzipped, which was always problematic (I don't know if the cases that season were all made backwards or if the case I have was just a fluke!)

I actually love the size of the newer key pouches. There's so much room, it makes a nice little accessory case.

I also love this color -- I had wanted a bag in this color, but nothing really caught my eye.

This is the Lacquered Leather Key Pouch in Soft Lavender!

keypouch01.jpg

thanksgivingbuys025.jpg

Sorry, it's taking so long -- I had to resize the pics and my PC is running really slow.

This next thing is something I've wanted for a while. I had seen the Eugenie Clutch from this line in this color and fell in love w/it instantly. Unfortunately, I just can't do clutches, so when I discovered there was a wallet, I knew I had to have it. The leather is just amazing (New Zealand Lamb) and I love the color. It has small studs similar to the Paradise collection and hammered hardware. The best part though, is that the wallet is lined entirely with black leather, which is buttery soft and oh so wonderful!! I'll probably be looking for excuses just to open the wallet and stick my hand inside!!:lol:;)

This is the Delancey Deluxe in Plum

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001a-1.jpg
    001a-1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 704
  • 001b-1.jpg
    001b-1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 705
  • 002b-1.jpg
    002b-1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 698
BTW, that's a functionable pocket on the front (an open slip pocket)
Unlike some of the other SLGs this season, this wallet is Made in Italy but I think the price is extremely reasonable, considering the quality of the leather and the leather lining (it's less than a lot of the past season Large Zip Wallets and Zip Clutches!). There's a smaller wallet from this collection too (the Jitterbug) -- and it's only $295!:nuts:. It's exactly like the Deluxe (leather lined), and it's nice and flat. I was really tempted to get that one, since I could use another small wallet, but there's only four cc slots, which just isn't enough.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 004c-1.jpg
    004c-1.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 736
  • 005-1.jpg
    005-1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 723
  • 005b-1.jpg
    005b-1.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 737
The first thing I have to share, I bought a few weeks ago. I have an older one of these, but the key ring is attached to the wrong side of the case, so if you pull your keys out, you have to leave the case unzipped, which was always problematic (I don't know if the cases that season were all made backwards or if the case I have was just a fluke!)

I actually love the size of the newer key pouches. There's so much room, it makes a nice little accessory case.

I also love this color -- I had wanted a bag in this color, but nothing really caught my eye.

This is the Lacquered Leather Key Pouch in Soft Lavender!

keypouch01.jpg

thanksgivingbuys025.jpg
Love that key pouch! I love the color. I just pre-sold a Stam in this color from Nordstrom. I may need this to match! Is the color a nude or would you say it's really a lavender? It's very unusual.

the last thing I bought was totally unplanned. I first saw these when nascar shared pics of them the other day. I happened to be visiting the boutique with another tPFer this weekend, so I asked to see them. They come in all sorts of colors and are made of lamb's leather. I really think they're worth the price ($495). It not only functions as a case, you can actually use it as a bag!! (in fact, there's a separate case inside that you can remove -- and then you have a case AND a bag!!

This is the iPad Case in Peony. I don't think my pics accurately show the color. It looks more pink in these pics, but it's a really pretty shade of mauve.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 004a-1.jpg
    004a-1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 703
  • 002b-1.jpg
    002b-1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 715
  • 001b-1.jpg
    001b-1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 697
this is the inside and the separate case. there's a snap inside, so the case snaps into place. But like I said, you can pull the case out, carry your iPad in there, and then you have a separate handbag!!

I actually went back and forth on the color. It comes in Grey, which I have a major soft spot for (take a look at my collection -- I have several grey bags!!). That's actually why the SA tried talking me out of the grey. She was saying that I should save the grey for my bags and get a "fun" color for my iPad (altho my tPFer friend told me, I should get the grey!!)

The one thing about this color is, I really do like it, but chances are, I wouldn't buy a bag in this color, so I was thinking it makes more sense to get the iPad case in this color -- altho the grey was really pretty!::P)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 007-1.jpg
    007-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 675
  • 008-1.jpg
    008-1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 658
  • 009b-1.jpg
    009b-1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 667
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I was just thinking of you a few moments ago!
thanks Nas!! I've been browsing the forum for a while -- you've been kinda busy lately too, huh!;)

Love that key pouch! I love the color. I just pre-sold a Stam in this color from Nordstrom. I may need this to match! Is the color a nude or would you say it's really a lavender? It's very unusual.
:nuts: RoRo!! Oh, how I've missed you!!:hugs:
The color definitely isn't Nude -- I think the best way to describe it would be a grey-ish lavender, if that makes sense. It's a really pretty color and I love it. (I actually just looked at the pics on my iPad and then on my laptop -- I think the color on my laptop is more accurate than how the color looks on the iPad) The stam is gorgeous (I think nascar had one in this color) -- I hope you'll share pics when you get it!!

(btw -- welcome back!!:smile:)

Love that I-Pad bag!!! The colour is just gorgeous! Can you take modelling shots with it?
I'll take some modeling pics tomorrow -- probably sometime in the afternoon