Its Been A Pretty Blue Day Around Here!! REVEAL!!

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
I always thought that Audrey was just too big for me...that is until I tried one on at the Coach store last week and then I knew I had blown it by not getting the periwinkle blue one as its one of my all time favorite colors!!

And what did I find today at the outlet??:yahoo::yahoo: Yep Audrey and her matching friends!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts: I am soooo in love!!! :biggrin:

777200300_BdTTh-M.jpg

Be still my heart... that is a lot of periwinkle! Congrats on all the lovelies! *jealous* lol Is that the slim envelope wallet? I really love it, but I just don't carry that many cards. Modeling shots, pretty please? ^_^

What a pretty set! The scarf is so cute! I love periwinkle! I have not seen this bag in person. In all the pictures I've seen, it looks really blue. IRL does it have that hint of purple like true periwinkle does?

What a pretty set! The scarf is so cute! I love periwinkle! I have not seen this bag in person. In all the pictures I've seen, it looks really blue. IRL does it have that hint of purple like true periwinkle does?

Hmmmm....I don't know that it really does have a hint of purple....its like a denim blue to me..not sure I was very helpful!!

Be still my heart... that is a lot of periwinkle! Congrats on all the lovelies! *jealous* lol Is that the slim envelope wallet? I really love it, but I just don't carry that many cards. Modeling shots, pretty please? ^_^

I think it is....but I am not totally sure! I normally only like zip around wallets, however I do like this one as its slim I guess it dosen't do that bulging thing that I so dislike about a lot of wallets!

Wow, what a gorgeous gorgeous set, congrats!! Gotta love the outlets. Boy, what an exciting day, it sure is HG day around here ... maybe I should have hit the outlet today, lol.