Its been a mad month for me!

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Well, April is a crazy month weather wise usually, and it has been a crazy month for me Chanel wise.

I didn't mean to buy them all - but I couldn't help it!

I had wanted a Chanel backpack for such a long time, and when I saw that there was a chevron leather version available I was so excited.
(I think this is from the Urban Spirit collection) and it is the small size, so absolutely perfect for daytime.

I adore Chanel Red with the gold hardware so this was a perfect buy for me.

But then I saw this one too.

Its the Gabrielle backpack. The colour is just so classic in the beige and black - and I love that the base is a rigid hard structure so that it keeps it shape and will be hardwearing. Add to that the weight of this one (it's super light) and the different coloured hardware on each strap and I was sold - to top it off - the lining inside is red! Everything about this bag is beautiful.

So I went from zero backpacks to 2 in one week!!

and then lastly - I purchased the Vanity Filigree case in the medium size - I was a little worried that this might be a piece of the moment and wouldn't be a classic - but it makes me smile so much that I never see myself moving it on anyway ! This is the coral colour.

Congratulations! Love all your new additions!! The Gabrielle back pack looks amazing. Enjooyyy you new babies. I know you have had the Gabrielle for very little time, but was wondering about the wear and tear.. Especially the base, does it scratch easily?

Reactions: chloe-babe
Congratulations! Love all your new additions!! The Gabrielle back pack looks amazing. Enjooyyy you new babies. I know you have had the Gabrielle for very little time, but was wondering about the wear and tear.. Especially the base, does it scratch easily?

well the cream leather is quite distressed looking - so thats not a worry but the rigid part at the bottom is very smooth leather - so it probably will scratch but I have to keep thinking with this one - its a back pack - its supposed to be used and worn, so Im not going to worry too much about it :yes:

Such fun pieces and all very different. I love the coral color on the vanity case. Can I ask you a question about the Gabrielle backpack- does it stay closed fairly well with no pull tab and just having a chain securing it? I am really starting to like it, my only concern was the possibility of the bag's opening loosening up and not staying securely closed. Congrats on your new pieces:smile:

These are all beautiful. The coral makes me smile too, it's such a bright and unique color. And I love the Gabrielle backpack. I'm thinking of adding that combo to me collection too. Modeling pics would be wonderful!

Such fun pieces and all very different. I love the coral color on the vanity case. Can I ask you a question about the Gabrielle backpack- does it stay closed fairly well with no pull tab and just having a chain securing it? I am really starting to like it, my only concern was the possibility of the bag's opening loosening up and not staying securely closed. Congrats on your new pieces:smile:

Thanks so much, its pretty tight at the top - i imagine if you carried it by the front handle a lot of the time, that perhaps after a while it might loosen up, but so far I have worn it as a shoulder bag and there is no way anything would fall out of there as the tension created from the straps being lifted up keeps it nice and tight :tup: