It's been a long two weeks at work (small reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
    I wasn't going to do a reveal until I decided on a SS shawl and picked up a bag but I'm so happy my parcel arrived today :yahoo:. It's been a very long two weeks at work :sweatdrop: and every little bit of orange helps!

Charlotte H is amazing and so lovely to work with (I just :heart: the little note they sent!). I'm also revealing what I've exchanged my Zodiaque shawl for (just in case you were wondering Kashmira!).

On with the show!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Ooooh goodies...... :popcorn:

3. Hmmm.. which one to open....?

Will start small.

Penguin bag charm. It just so cute. I can't believe my normal store didn't order this :shrugs:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. live one...:woohoo:

5. Wood scarf ring. MaiTai is a bad influence....:nuts::P

And my collection of scarf rings. I still think they might have magical powers and turn me into MT...:yes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. That charm is adorable, and perfect for winter. Can't wait to see the rest.

7. My second Confettis twilly in the white colourway.

It's for my chamonix Bolide that I've been so scared of using! :wlae:

Attached Files:

8. BagsTDF I gotta bail out. But so far... so gooooood :tup:

Congrats to you.

9. The twillies are adorable on your bolide!

10. Sorry - having a little technical difficulty :Push:

Will be back later (am fixing my laptop with pointers from my brother who is half a world away! :sweatdrop: :sos:)

11. Love ur new loots....congrats!!~

12. That's an awesome haul bags to die for!! Congrats!

13. Wow - what a lot of orange boxes - loving the reveal so far, can't wait to see what's in the rest!

14. very pretty love it:heart::woohoo:

15. :popcorn: