It's been a little while coming...but here's my Red Edith

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Hi everyone! :heart:

Just a quick reveal of my lovely Red Edith Satchel that arrived last week - and yes, this is Edith #2 for anyone who's counting, lol.

I am finding that the Edith is the perfect work bag for me: it's classic with a sense of humor, so sturdy, and the leather is TDF. My red Edith came pre-loved, but in amazing condition. The leather is broken-in, smooshy, and has a gorgeous texture.

I hope that you enjoy the pics! (I included a few with my Whiskey Edith for eye candy purposes). :P

Introducing my Red Edith Satchel:

Attachments

Nov 7, 2007
I've been wating to see your red one - congrats! I love edith too - it is a such a well-made and classic style... you know you love something when you have to have multiples :smile: enjoy them both!

Lillemy_74

O.G.
Mar 5, 2009
Norway
ohhh, it's beauuutiful!! Lovely red colour, and a really well made bag/style. Love both of them, might have to add one later...

Enjoy!! :yahoo:

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Lo, that's a beautiful shade of red!! :yahoo: I love your Edith sisters! :love:

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Thanks for your kind words, everyone!!:hugs:

I love the fact that there are so many red bag fans in this sub-forum, lol...:yahoo:

This is just the perfect shade of red - not too dark, not orangey at all (though I love coral bags, they are harder to wear).

Is it weird to want to sniff your handbag all of the time??? :nuts: