It's been a heavy year. Help me pick my deserved next bag!!

davina88

Aug 11, 2019
It's been one hell of a heavy year to say the least and here I am finding excitement and happiness on these forums :smile: I decided it's time to treat myself for my 31st birthday to a new bag. My 3 options while yes all are different but I have nothing like either of them. They both catch my eye so much aesthetically and I think they're all beautiful. Love how 3 options can be worn crossbody!

Anyone wanna help me pick? I do not mind to stalk!

Palm Springs Mini
Multi Pochette Kaki
Mono Pochette Metis

thanks in advance everyone!!

Reactions: _leah and lv_katie
My personal fave of these is the pochette metis! (I love it in reverse monogram:amuse:) I just think it's the best combination of beautiful and functional. Agreed that this year has been rough, hope your new bag gives you a well deserved pick-me-up!

It's been one hell of a heavy year to say the least and here I am finding excitement and happiness on these forums :smile: I decided it's time to treat myself for my 31st birthday to a new bag. My 3 options while yes all are different but I have nothing like either of them. They both catch my eye so much aesthetically and I think they're all beautiful. Love how 3 options can be worn crossbody!

Anyone wanna help me pick? I do not mind to stalk!

Palm Springs Mini
Multi Pochette Kaki
Mono Pochette Metis

thanks in advance everyone!!

Mono Pochette Metis