It's been a heavy year. Help me pick my deserved next bag!!

davina88

Aug 11, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
It's been one hell of a heavy year to say the least and here I am finding excitement and happiness on these forums :smile: I decided it's time to treat myself for my 31st birthday to a new bag. My 3 options while yes all are different but I have nothing like either of them. They both catch my eye so much aesthetically and I think they're all beautiful. Love how 3 options can be worn crossbody!

Anyone wanna help me pick? I do not mind to stalk!

Palm Springs Mini
Multi Pochette Kaki
Mono Pochette Metis

thanks in advance everyone!!

Reactions: _leah and lv_katie

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
I think they are all gorgeous! (Sorry I’m no help) but Happy happy 31st birthday!

ariestaurus

May 8, 2020
My personal fave of these is the pochette metis! (I love it in reverse monogram:amuse:) I just think it's the best combination of beautiful and functional. Agreed that this year has been rough, hope your new bag gives you a well deserved pick-me-up!

Jan 7, 2020
It's been one hell of a heavy year to say the least and here I am finding excitement and happiness on these forums :smile: I decided it's time to treat myself for my 31st birthday to a new bag. My 3 options while yes all are different but I have nothing like either of them. They both catch my eye so much aesthetically and I think they're all beautiful. Love how 3 options can be worn crossbody!

Anyone wanna help me pick? I do not mind to stalk!

Palm Springs Mini
Multi Pochette Kaki
Mono Pochette Metis

thanks in advance everyone!!

Mono Pochette Metis

lv_katie

Sep 24, 2018
Hard to pick between the psm and the metis.

Gonna have to say metis unless you are worried about the leather than go for the psm.