Its been a good 2 days! My new bags!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my brand new Vitello Shine Cuoio from BlueFly on Thursday. I am really worried about color transfer so I haven't removed the tag yet. I am still trying to find an answer...I will even take opinions at this point!
    Today I received this cute Vitello Shine in Amaranto BR4316. I love it and it was a steal but I am a little bummed about the crease in it.
    Modeling pics to follow...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Its very clear now how the creases happened in the bag. I still love this bag though.. It is great for shopping, very light!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

This bag looks way bigger in the pictures than it does in person....
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here is my happy PRADA family!
    [​IMG]

3. VERY NICE!congrats!

4. great bags - congrats!!!

5. gorgeous bags

6. gorgeous!! congrats!!!

7. locvely...congrats

8. Congrats! Your prada family is gorgeous!! :smile:

9. Great bags!!

10. I like the black one, may I know the style number/name?

11. Love the Vitello Shine in Amaranto !!

12. Congrats Heather! Loving that Amaranto Vitello Shine especially! :biggrin:

13. Thank you all! The tan looks so big in the pictures for my 5'4" frame but it doesn't look as big in person. :smile:
    ~Ise~, you know the deal on got on the amaranto!! ;)

The black is BR4281..there is an active thread starring this bag in a beautiful gray color. :smile:

14. The amaranto bag looks really good on you! Love the color.

15. Love your Prada collection - Love the two new bags you got too! Great choices and colors