It's been 39 days and 38 nights ...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ... of DRY SPELL!! Hermes dry spell, I mean.

Argh, how do you ladies do it? How do you ladies not buy something for an extended period of time? I feel like something is missing if I don't at least call my store like once a week or something. Help~~ Must ... not ... buy ... must ... resist ... *falls over*

:upsidedown:

2. kou...........!!! I have the same problem. It is so hard to pass that many days without buying Hemres item. You are not the only one...:yes:

3. We need to form a support group for those of us who are on Hermes dry spell. I'm trying sooo hard not to splurge on something else right now. I need my fix badly ...

4. I already did a HUGE splurge at Tiffany very recently...for my graduation gift+ 6yrs. annyversay+new job congrat-gift...we dropped about $100,000 at Tiffany...AND I am thinking about going to Hermes in next couple of weeks..:crybaby: I always say to my DH 'To just see what they have...window shopping..' Yeh, right! NEVER happens that way...:upsidedown:

5. ^ HOLY SHMOLY!!! What on earth did you get? Congrats, sweety!

Kou, you know my vote. Break than ban and get the fuchsia ostrich from AU!

6. WOW!! :nuts: You lucky girl, care to share what you got?:graucho: Congrats to you:yahoo:

Kou, I know what you mean. I want to go to SF so bad and look at scarves and pochettes. I bought a pochette a couple of weeks ago and I'm dying to get another. Need... to... go... tomorrow...:yes:

7. I was only going to get a pocket square last weekend to get me through but shopping with two enablers (Shopmom and DH) is dangerous so I got a big scarf too! :lol: But it didn't help...now I'm itching for a bag even more!!!:shame:

8. ASPENMARTIAL~! you did major damage! that's a share to buy a smalltime energy company!

what did you get???? ms.nosy here......

9. i dunno. i just go whenever the urge strikes me... like today. yay!

10. Wow, aspenmartial, what did you get? Spill! Spill!

Kou -- count me in for the support group. I've already bought a couple of bags. I've been needing to sit on my hands to stop myself from getting any more H before next month when I see what's in stock at 24 Faubourg.

Of course, that results in my always feeling simultaneously :yahoo:/:wlae: and :hysteric:/:hrmm:...

Ladies, I need a hobby.

(I mean another one, that doesn't involve Hermes bags and credit cards.)

(At least for a while. :sneaky: )

11. I don't even want to tell dh that I'm starting a scarf collection, lol. I saw a beautiful scarf called "Soiree de Gala" on eBay and I want to go to the boutique to see it irl:nuts:

12. Thanks,guys! okay... what I got is...another pear shape solitaire ring from Tiffany...! Of course bigger than what I already had:graucho:..I am SOOO addicted to pear shape diamonds! I just love the shape. I had an emotional attachment to my old one. So, I could not trade in to get the bigger one. My DH had to buy the whole new ring again:P ...I know it's little crazy...

My dream ring is 7.5 carat pear shape Tiffany solitaire ring...which was $410,000 when I saw it!!!!!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: It looked SOOOO gorgeous on my finger. I had a hard time taking it off from my finger...:crybaby: Maybe for 10th anniversay...?:graucho:

13. Gina, dh just mention that maybe I need to go back to my other hobbies which don't cost as much, lol. I told him I will just as soon as I get my dream bag, fuchsia Kelly, hehehe:graucho:

14. go get it gurl. if it touches your heart, then you should do it.
    congrats aspen. that must have been a great shopping spree.

15. A fuschia Kelly -- now that is a gorgeous dream bag!

If only we could come up with hobbies that might help us buy our own H bags... like diamond-mining, for example. Anyone know any diamond mines up for sale in South Africa? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice