It's August! Post your Chanel Enthusiasts Purchases!

Wow, really a beautiful piece :heart:
Thank you!!! Decision was easy. Decided to pass on the prefall key brooch that I contemplated. Then I got the iridescent rose gold mini during act 1. Realized I don't have a rose gold brooch. (Doesn't everyone need one?) Said brooch shows up. Hunters instinct kicks in :P

Congrats on your wonderful purchase!!! Love love it! I would like to have one too. May I ask where did you get it and how much it was? Enjoy your cutie!!! Just love it.:love::hbeat:
Thanks! Hirshleifer's was the only one the Chanel 800 could pull up. It retails for $425. PM me if you need SA info. It comes in black and blue also!

Good Morning Everyone, My FEDEX delivery personal showed up bright and early today. I am rubbish at opening threads and so for all the lovely tpf members who were inquiring about this particular item and it's color. Here we go....... Ladies I've tried but am unable to rotate the images. Sorry.

No chain issues, from the pic the SA sent to me, I noticed a link that was out of place and knew it was simply rotated outward. I was able to fix it easily. Made in Italy. I also included a pic of the mini with my ballet pointed toe flats that Calflu found for me on sale a few years ago for color comparison.

View attachment 3783417 View attachment 3783418 View attachment 3783419 View attachment 3783420 View attachment 3783421
Magnificent goodies!!! Major love & congrats to you!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: fally
Here are my contribution for this month...red and navy minis. The chevron statement and grey mini I got the end of July but never got a chance to post in July. Thanks for letting me share!
Say WHAT?!!! Are my eyes working? HOLY MAJOR WOW!!!! Biggest Congrats on ALL...glorious choices!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: