It's as good as...apple pie. An anniversary reveal.

RochRumRunner

Apr 30, 2013
Some say that ice cream and apple pie are a perfect combination.
I say, "it's as good as American and Apple pie"
It's culture.

My DH and I have celebrated another anniversary, 11 years married and 16 years together. With that said there's another two little anniversaries to celebrate as well-my first reveal to TPF as well as my little guy is 18 months old to the day. June 6th {2013-2014}.

So with that said, as our family is expanding we have a new Truck. Yes I know that the Ford FX4-150 truck doesn't compete to luxury vehicles. But for this mamma-its just fine by my standards. And the kids love it and it drives like a dream.

Now onto the bag: {trumpets}
For 9 months I have stalked this model.
Dreamed It.
Researched it.
Bid.
Lost.
Covered my head in pitty and shame.
Regained Strength.
Saved.
Found It.
Stalked It.
and.....
finally WON IT!!!

But the best part is-never in my right mind did I believe that it would arrive in just incredible condition. Extremely light patina with no scratches or ink marks.

While tempted to shelf and never use her to resale in a year. NO!!!! It's too cute not to use. So out she goes into the world.

Presenting my beloved, new-to-me Denim Neo Speedy
{oh, and to many more years with my wonderful DH}

Note: Second pic attached is the contrast of the new Neo Speedy, 1 year old Tivoli GM, 4 year old MON Mono and 4 year old Mono Speedy.

Attachments

• RochRumRunner Neo Speedy_2.jpg
    RochRumRunner Neo Speedy_2.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 809
  • RochRumRunner Neo Speedy-1.jpg
    RochRumRunner Neo Speedy-1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 897
Congratulations dear! Love both pics! The first one is like a picture right out of a magazine and the second one is a really nice "evolution" of patinas (if we can call it that way 😉 ).. I love the denim speedy too and would love to own one in the future 💖

Again, congrats and Happy Anniversary! 😊

Congratulations on the truck, the anniversary, the baby boy, AND the LV!!

I was never into trucks until I started dating my bf. He is obsessed with cars, and he looooooves a big ol' truck. He had a Ford F250? I think at some point, ran on diesel fuel. He called her "Big Blue" and he still talks about her to this day. Your truck looks beautiful! What color is the interior?