Its arrived.... and with extra dust bags...

piglet42

Jul 11, 2009
I love SM they are truely wonderful. Mabel fushia has arrive and is lovely.:yahoo:... she also came with two dust bags for my SM purchases....
What to do I am so in love..... I still have a little money left over....
~200 ish and wonder if I should invest in something choc or black or keep saving for some wonderous bay or roxy.... or just rest after a wee frenzy of buying and selling...

Okay my collection so far:
Fushia Mabel regular
Jacob Grey messenger
Woody Oak
Purple CC A4 Roxy Tote
Plum Somerset bag
Small oak somerset pouch
Black Canvas Hellier bit frayed around the edges but a cutey...

Had and sold:
Two blenheims soft pink and cream...

Looking forward to your pics Piglet.Lovely new bag choice!How about jumping onto the sofa now?? We've saved a place just for you. You can save your £200 towards a great new bag in the Christmas sale???? Use and love the ones you've recently bought. I am trying to keep you on the straight and narrow :yes:

Right here is a few pics of my new baby..... its love she has been to the local cafe called muffins with DD and I and the new house where she matches the bedroom walls of DD bedroom..... only a month til we move in...:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
19082009054.jpg

19082009055.jpg

19082009053.jpg

Thank you everyone loving her so much and love the mabel style..
Yes it is antiqued leather and I have to say I kind of love that leather it is just great....
It does pop..... and maybe my new go to bag for brightening up my dull work outfits which are most navy or black but I do tend to do nice accessories and shoes from boden which add a bit of quirkyness... this too now...