It's APRIL for cryin out loud!!

I love it but the flowers and blooming trees didn't look too happy:smile: .
1tulips.jpg

floweringalmondtree.jpg

carolinajasmin.jpg

wisteria1.jpg
But, Hey ! these are some beautiful pictures :heart:

there's snow here too...it's practucally been snowing all week, and it's cold and windy as hell. not having fun here!
those flowers don't look too happy under all that snow.

I'm in Northern Virginia too...What a surprise this morning! My Tulips look like they are hanging on thank goodness! I love my Tulips! I thought I'd have to call our landscaper!
My mother is visiting for the Holiday and she was so happy to see it. She's seen snow only a couple of times in her lifetime. Where she lives---down South--she never sees snow and when she comes to visit us it never snows it seems. So I was happy that she was able to see some this time. It was like watching a small child see snow for the first time...lol Priceless! I caught many photos of her out in it...lol.

And there is SNOW on the ground!! It looks like a couple inches at least, plus it is still snowing!!! Now youse Northerners might be thinking "Big whoop" but I am in VIRGINIA people!! It was in the high 80s three days ago and I was working on my tan!!!

What the HECK is going on here?? Is the world ending, or something???

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
haha, i completely agree! i'm also from virginia and about froze my bum off today! :shrugs: where in virginia are you from?