its anyone else...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. sick and tired of seeing fakes? :cursing: i mean, im tired of everyone asking if mine are real! OF COURSE THEY ARE! i mean seriously, if you go to some of the places in ny, buying a fake is like 20$ less than buying a real one! just take the chance and get something that is actually legal. i am so sick of going into my school with a new bag and getting "oh is that real?" cause if you go to my school there are sooooo many fakes. GRRRRR!

2. I find it amusing, i like looking at crowds and going "fake....real.....fake...fake....real-cute!......fake"
    people always ask are those real? well duh lol i wouldn't buy a fake coach, with the money fakes cost you could just buy real ones for a little more, and then they aren't cheap nor are they going to fall apart:smile:

3. You know what's funny...I didn't realize how popular coach was.

I did...but then, I didn't.

I didn't really get into the spotting fakes game until I started reading here.

I still don't get too heavily into it because some styles I'm unfamiliar with and it gives me a headache.

I also seem to carry styles which are less faked (I guess?) I was the only one out yesterday with an Andrea. Not that my area's shoppes represent the whole world...but I like not seeing my bag on everyone.

Many many many women carry the signature stuff. I think that's why I don't like it as much. I tend to go for the leather bags as most times they are easier to care for and don't have the color transfer, etc.

Most people I know don't ask me if my bag is real, 'cause they know me. Some of them at work call me Purse Queen. :wlae: One chick came into work (an EVS worker) shilling Fauxch's. My girl (pretty close friend) calls to me and asks if she should get it. I looked at her like :Push:.:cursing:

And it was OBVIOUS and CHEAP and BAD and UGLY and it pissed me off. The housekeeper was just trying to make some money though.:sad:
    She knew they were fakes, but she's probably never had the privilege of having a real one and feeling, seeing, knowing the difference.

Anyway...though my friend makes money and I do mean money...she's reticent to part with the real coach money. Go figure.

So we're arranging a trip out to the Factory store so she can get her hands on the real deal, worthy to be carried.

4. I always hate it when people ask if I know about purse parties. Blech!:throwup:

5. yeah :Push:

I had to inform someone I know that the "D&G" purse she bought at a purse party was more then likely fake :crybaby:

she paid 65$ for it :yucky:

But back to Coach ;)

I have been lately finding myself especially at work checking out the bags and the other day out of the 15-20 coach bags that I was about 5-6 of them were BAD fakes :Push:
    Im glad I was carrying my free with makeup bag that I got for when it looks like its going to rain Instead of my pink coach ive been carrying lately or I would have felt bad because its sits right by the register where anyone can see it (but cant get too it ;)) :graucho:

6. I think it's a pretty safe bet that most, if not all, of us are tired of fakes. I will never understand how one person can ask another person, "Is that real?" about a handbag. It seems like such a forward, and dangerous, question to me. You could seriously insult someone by asking that.

7. I do that too!!

8. Ugh... I just saw a girl earlier wearing a black signature Legacy Shoulder bag... and it looked real from a distance. When I came up close, I saw the fake tag and was like :wtf:

I even saw a cart selling fake bags, about 500 feet from the boutique. They had fake signature and leather Carlys!! They were loaded with people looking at them and trying them on!! :yucky:

9. Most of the stuff I see around here is actually real although I did see a fake last night at a restaurant and had to point it out to my DH who just rolled his eyes - at me, not the fake.