It's an Evelyn Epidemic!!! Outbreak! Outbreak! Everybody ruuunnnn!!!!!!!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Shopalot is a trouble maker! On my way to pick up my mothers bag from Claude I stopped in as I promised myself and asked to see all the Evelyn's in the house! There were so many to choose from. I had alot of fun modling the bags and the SA helping me (my SA was not in today) had a great time modling them himself. He looked so hot trying on the bags,... gosh! If only he was straight,. don't tell DH I said that! HG, you should know exactly who I'm talking about immiediatly. Well after all the fun we had I finally choose the bag to go home with! I also picked-up a Jungle Love scarf in the white background (which I wore right out the store) and a Carmencita in Rose Shocking.

Evelyn Pm in clemence leather and PH! :love:

Attachments

• DSC00152WTMK.JPG
    DSC00152WTMK.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC00154WTMK.JPG
    DSC00154WTMK.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC00172WTMK.JPG
    DSC00172WTMK.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00173WTMK.JPG
    DSC00173WTMK.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00169WTMK.JPG
    DSC00169WTMK.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 164
Oh Baggs!!!!:drool: :drool: :love: :love: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just making want one even more. AARRGGGHHH!!! I can't wait anymore, but i somehow must be patient. The scarf is sooooooo beautiful!! Me LOVES!!!!

Fantastic COLOR!! I was hoping someone would get white!! I love the rasberry dangling from it! The scarf is VERY fashionable!!

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS BAG!! Congratulations, and can't wait to see you model her!:yahoo:

^^I will, I will!!! I don't know why I waited so long to get an E bag. I think I will purchase one on BJ in the near future. This bag is so practical!

Here is a picture of the Garden Party my husband purchased as a christmas girft for me. I love this one. It's the med size GP.

Attachments

• DSC00149WTMK.JPG
    DSC00149WTMK.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC00150WTMK.JPG
    DSC00150WTMK.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 93