it‘s already february! show your new chanels here!

I’d had my eyes on the new lucky charm camera bag but they didn’t have it at my local boutique. A bit disappointed, but then I found these two at my favourite local vintage shop :nuts:
View attachment 3956995
Both 0-series. Both lizard. What’s more I didn’t have to choose one since I could get them both for less than the price of this season’s lucky charm camera bag. :biggrin: I’m now in camera bag heaven :angel::giggle:
Major WOWZERS woman....you scored BIG!!! Super impressed w/ these 2..:happydance::love::love::hbeat::loveeyes::yahoo:

I’d had my eyes on the new lucky charm camera bag but they didn’t have it at my local boutique. A bit disappointed, but then I found these two at my favourite local vintage shop :nuts:
View attachment 3956995
Both 0-series. Both lizard. What’s more I didn’t have to choose one since I could get them both for less than the price of this season’s lucky charm camera bag. :biggrin: I’m now in camera bag heaven :angel::giggle:

Congrats on your fabulous finds!

Reactions: Panzanella
Beautiful and functional! Congrats.

Congrats on this gorgeous cutie!

Congrats girlfriend!! I have 2 in this style & adore them & my BFF recently got this exact coin purse that you have & i hope you love it as much as she loves hers...such a classic little cutie (like you!):heart::flowers:

Thank you very much ladies!
I packed it up to take pictures for @BigCherry yesterday and carried it straight to work as my wallet today. It's lovely :blush:

I've been on a buying spree, and here's my latest, and hopefully last, purchase for a long time! It's an 18P denim reissue. Perfect for spring, and I was really drawn to the shiny gold hardware. (In the last two months, I bought a BOY caviar black RHW, a caviar black WOC, and a SO BLACK Reissue 226...but exchanged that for a jumbo Caviar black SHW. Good news is I got the WOC pre-price increase and Boy pre-potential price increase, which makes up for the post-increase Jumbo)...

Special thanks to @mungoo33 who helped put me in contact with the BG SA to purchase this. :smile:

Attachments

• QlrD%4oeS4qL4j8hdslnlQ.jpg
    QlrD%4oeS4qL4j8hdslnlQ.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 2,378
  • fWX1LNVFSYu%s+AairigNg.jpg
    fWX1LNVFSYu%s+AairigNg.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 2,393
  • 9ShRIJWMRjWlEKu5EaJpog.jpg
    9ShRIJWMRjWlEKu5EaJpog.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 2,433
  • fullsizeoutput_14b9.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_14b9.jpeg