It's all your fault!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
This website/forum is so addictive!!! I just discovered it right before Thanksgiving, and now I've been logging in daily to read everyone's questions and comments! I haven't gotten any chores or work done because I'm always logged in - so thanks a lot everyone!!! It's all your fault!! LOL

I love all of the questions/comments posted by everyone - so informative and fun to read! And I love viewing all of the photos - especially the photo of the 6 month old baby inside a small Noe - it was adorable!!!! Now I want a baby.... I mean a Noe, no, I want both!! Having a little girl would be so great so that I can give my LVs to her!!!

Thanks to purseblog.com for creating a great website and to all of the members for making it so fun!

Hello and welcome to TPF! I too caught the TPF bug. It began in August and I adore this site. I visit daily to catch up on the news and new purchases. I have learned so much and meet wonderful people. I too agree about becoming addicted:nuts:

Welcome, I know what you mean - I log on here at least once a day. It's my "time out" from other not so interesting stuff. I feel so much better after looking at everyone's LV items.:shame:

I know what you mean. Its an addicting site. and I love coming here, and the people here are so nice and helpful! :yes: Since August, I now posted over 700 posts. I can't believe that many comments, questions lol.

Hello and welcome to TPF! I too caught the TPF bug. It began in August and I adore this site. I visit daily to catch up on the news and new purchases. I have learned so much and meet wonderful people. I too agree about becoming addicted:nuts:
Totally agreed!!

Glad to know tPF...:yes: I'm so addicted!!!

I love reading the forum! It has definantely taken away from my studies, chores etc. But im obsessed, whenever I have a question, I dont think to call up my friends/family to ask them.. I just come onto TPF and ask everyone here, its a great little community!! I love you all haha

Hi, welcome to TPF and LV forum, trust me ..when I the site was down, I got so many thing got done around the house for Chritsmas. Yes, this place is very addicting and not so good for wallet either.

Welcome to TPF!!! It's VERY addictive.....I'm on until midnight many nights....sooo hard to get away! I take peeks while I'm at work (I don't want to miss out on anything!) but can't be on there too long or I'll get in touble! :smile: