Its all crazyforcoach09's fault!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I saw that metallic teal wallet that she scored at my local outlet, I HAD to be a copycat and look for one. She was kind enough to provide all of the information I needed to have them hold one for me, so of course me and the little boy were out the door at 9:00 this morning! I love this wallet. Dont quite know which bag Im going to use it with, but I really dont even care. Its that cute. If I can score the matching wristlet, I would be SO done for a while! Also got a price adjustment on my palm Bleecker tote, as there were two there and they are now at $99 plus coupon and I paid $129/no coupon, so I returned/repurchased and saved a few $$ there. Also got this little card holder-thing to use as a wallet w/the palm tote, a gray Madison wristlet that my favorite SA Evelyn shoved in my hands and said "it only $15!", lol, and this cute little ring for $23. I am a happy Coachie. Thanks again, crazy, for all of your help!!!

Attached Files:

2. super cute!!!! love the jewel wallet!!!!!

3. I just got the jeweled wallet (AND MINI SKINNY) in the hot pink...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I wanted to get them when I bought a MS full price as a gift for my cousin. GOOD THING I WAITED b/c I found them at my outlet for a fraction of the price!

4. Congrats! Its crazy, right? I had to choose between the raspberry and the teal and it was a tough choice, that pink is gorgeous too. Enjoy your set.

5. LOVE the wallet! I passed one up today and I'm afraid I'm going to regret it! Yours is GORGEOUS!

6. I love this wallet im just torn between the pink and the teal :O)

7. Such cuties! Enjoy!

8. very nice wallet!! your nails match it how cute :smile:

9. LOVE that teal wallet, I want one now! LOL Gorgeous nail polish too! Congrats!

10. Woo hoo Donnalynn! Love everything you got! Can't believe you found that ring, I just saw it at my boutique yesterday!

11. That's gorgeous!!!

12. beautiful...i really want one in the violet...don't know if it's made...but the teal will do if i can't find the purple! that color is tdf!

13. Wallet Twins!

I have the teal and I had to have the purple in the mini skinny :smile:

14. Great finds!!!!
    Love the Metallic Wallet!!!! Congrats!!! the ring is very cute!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

15. I know CFC is trouble...