Its all crazyforcoach09's fault!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I saw that metallic teal wallet that she scored at my local outlet, I HAD to be a copycat and look for one. She was kind enough to provide all of the information I needed to have them hold one for me, so of course me and the little boy were out the door at 9:00 this morning! I love this wallet. Dont quite know which bag Im going to use it with, but I really dont even care. Its that cute. If I can score the matching wristlet, I would be SO done for a while! Also got a price adjustment on my palm Bleecker tote, as there were two there and they are now at $99 plus coupon and I paid $129/no coupon, so I returned/repurchased and saved a few $$ there. Also got this little card holder-thing to use as a wallet w/the palm tote, a gray Madison wristlet that my favorite SA Evelyn shoved in my hands and said "it only $15!", lol, and this cute little ring for $23. I am a happy Coachie. Thanks again, crazy, for all of your help!!!

metallic wallet 002.JPG metallic wallet 003.JPG metallic wallet 004.JPG metallic wallet 005.JPG
  2. super cute!!!! love the jewel wallet!!!!!

3. I just got the jeweled wallet (AND MINI SKINNY) in the hot pink...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! I wanted to get them when I bought a MS full price as a gift for my cousin. GOOD THING I WAITED b/c I found them at my outlet for a fraction of the price!

4. Congrats! Its crazy, right? I had to choose between the raspberry and the teal and it was a tough choice, that pink is gorgeous too. Enjoy your set.

5. LOVE the wallet! I passed one up today and I'm afraid I'm going to regret it! Yours is GORGEOUS!

6. I love this wallet im just torn between the pink and the teal :O)

7. Such cuties! Enjoy!

8. very nice wallet!! your nails match it how cute :smile:

9. LOVE that teal wallet, I want one now! LOL Gorgeous nail polish too! Congrats!

10. Woo hoo Donnalynn! Love everything you got! Can't believe you found that ring, I just saw it at my boutique yesterday!

11. That's gorgeous!!!

12. beautiful...i really want one in the violet...don't know if it's made...but the teal will do if i can't find the purple! that color is tdf!

13. Wallet Twins!

I have the teal and I had to have the purple in the mini skinny :smile:

14. Great finds!!!!
    Love the Metallic Wallet!!!! Congrats!!! the ring is very cute!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

15. I know CFC is trouble...