It's all about priorities...

You need a break from all this moving preparation -- and no better break than tending to and playing with your Bal pretties : ). This is gorgeous -- look at how veiny and thick the leather is!! Is this new? Just beautiful. Hope you are doing well with the weather/move/etc.

You need a break from all this moving preparation -- and no better break than tending to and playing with your Bal pretties : ). This is gorgeous -- look at how veiny and thick the leather is!! Is this new? Just beautiful. Hope you are doing well with the weather/move/etc.

Thanks my friend...relatively new, I snagged three gorgeous Days in a short period of time awhile ago, this marine, my rouge theatre and an olive. The leather on all three...:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Reactions: ksuromax
Thanks my friend...relatively new, I snagged three gorgeous Days in a short period of time awhile ago, this marine, my rouge theatre and an olive. The leather on all three...:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Triple congrats/envy here!! Need to see pics of the other two sometime when you have some "spare time" :smile:.

Not great pics, particularly of the RT, the colour is incredible IRL. But it gives you some idea of the leather....
View attachment 3594552 View attachment 3594553

Two more beauties -- these are absolutely drool-worthy. I was seriously considering the RT Day that was on eb in December but couldn't pull the trigger so to speak. I need to explore the hobo style before getting another Day. I think it may be slightly better for me since it is not as deep. Anyways, thanks for posting your new beauties.

Two more beauties -- these are absolutely drool-worthy. I was seriously considering the RT Day that was on eb in December but couldn't pull the trigger so to speak. I need to explore the hobo style before getting another Day. I think it may be slightly better for me since it is not as deep. Anyways, thanks for posting your new beauties.
Definitely not as deep. Easy to get into. But a tiny bit too shallow for me. Still, I'm keeping the two I have, it's a great bag.

Reactions: Iamminda