It's about time for the... PASTILLES Club!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll start... I have a porte-clés pastilles in multicolor :love:
    Still waiting for the chaîne pastilles in marron (brown keychain, bag charm or bracelet) :graucho:
    How do you wear yours?

pastilles.jpg pastilles1.jpg
  2. Lol I'll be joining when I get my multicolore extender/bracelet for Christmas! :yes:

3. Love the charms. :heart::heart:

4. I am SOO loving this. This is the one you got as a gift correct?

5. Yes it sure is..:yes:

6. So beautiful! Congrats!

7. Ohhh, count me in! I have the phone charm thingy! :shame: I love it and get so many compliments on it. It looks great with my hot pink Razr phone! :yes: I'll try to get a picture of it soon!

8. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

Anyone planning to get the new pastilles from the Spring line?

9. Lol..I wasn't until you said something about it, Lulu! Haha. It's pathetic, I got just about everything from my list already for Christmas, but now I'm starting a new one and it's ALL accessories :lol:

10. i love all of your accessories people!

11. Yaay, I'm in!

I just got the brown pastilles bracelet and I wear it on my new mini lin speedy. That was the reason I got it - it was on display and looked absolutely yummy.... :yahoo:

mynewpastilles.jpg pastilles1.jpg mini lin speedy.jpg
  12. Here's the bracelet!

100_6681.JPG 100_6690.JPG
  13. YAY! Ok, I'm joining!! :yahoo: Here's my MC Pastilles on my *new* Mini Lin Speedy!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. I just bought the brown pastilles chain/bracelet today - lovin' it! The large connecting "links" stay on the underside of my wrist, so all the charms stay on top for display. And the brown is very subtle - the piece looks more gold than brown.

[​IMG]

15. i love the brown:love: